Saturday, January 13, 2007

Tower Hill Pond

A short distance from our house are some trails around Tower Hill Pond where we take the dogs running, biking, or walking almost daily. Usually we're running or biking, so we don't take any pictures, but we decided to go for a walk around the pond recently and I brought my camera along. It's a nice place. The trail around the pond is a 3 mile loop, but there are other trails that branch off for longer journeys.





And of course, they love their bones when they get home.


1 comment:

Darcy Foley said...

Wow! These pictures are INCREDIBLE! You two are the best doggie parents ever. Thank you so much! BTW: I feel horrible for not sending out the cycling DVD's... Honestly, I've been living in my own little world for the past two months. 44 Auburn Drive... I have your addressed memorized for the next time I pass a Post Office. Please know that I think about all of you EVERY DAY! XOXO- DARC