Thursday, December 28, 2006

December Hikes: Tremont and Carr

As Jodie mentioned in her previous post. I've taken Lincoln and Luna for a couple hikes the past few weeks. The first hike to Mt Tremont was about 5.5 miles of snow free trail and relatively warm temperatures. The second hike to Carr Mountain had a small amount of snow from top to bottom and colder temperatures. The dogs seemed to have lots of fun on both trips.

I didn't get any good shots of the dogs on the Tremont hike (they are hard to get good pictures of when hiking - they don't keep still), but I did take few shots of some waterfalls along the trail.



On the Carr Mtn hike, I got a decent shot of Lincoln at the summit.



I also took this picture of both of them on the way down. It was a great picture until they turned their heads at the last second. My hand is on Luna's collar because she likes to get nice and close to sniff the camera, and I've already got enough nose prints on my lense.



This one of Lincoln came out pretty good, though he still isn't looking at me.

No comments: